Questions and Comments

Question / Comment:

If local distribution is only 20% of the bill, shouldn't we be looking at the other 80%? Generation and transmission.

Response:

The other 80% is governed by the Ontario Energy Board. Guelph Hydro does a good job of managing distribution costs. It is important to assess the value of our asset to make sure we are set up for future success.

Share this question:

Quick Facts

Everything you need to know about our goals, process, and timelines for exploring options for Guelph Hydro.

Have a Question?

We want to hear from you as we explore opportunities for Guelph Hydro.

Current Landscape

See how many Ontario municipalities are making changes to their electricity distribution companies.